Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
Belatrix’s Software Developers play a vital role in helping our global clients to innovate and produce game changing software products. Using an Agile approach, Developers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing. We encourage our Engineers to be outspoken, bringing creative ideas to the table, and ultimately delivering high quality products and a superior experience to our clients.
Every programmer at the company does:
- Interacts directly with the Client to identify application requirements.
- Participates on estimations and team commitments.
- Plans and determines the best way to implement those requirements in code
- Collaborates closely with QA engineers to identify application weakness, failure points and bugs
- Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
Senior level Project Leads drive the following:
- Design architecture
- Coaching team to ensure growth and professional success
- Review team software development code
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
- 2 or more years of experience in similar position
- Experience withWeb Services
- Experience in database (eg MySQL, Postgres), Management ORM (eg Hibernate, JPA)
- Advanced english language skills (preferably).
- Preferably knowledge of any MVC framework (eg Spring MVC 3). Knowledge of unit test tool (eg JUnit), Application Server (eg Glassfish, Weblogic) UI Framework: (eg Apache Wicket, JSF), Design patterns. Agile Methodology