Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
- Close interaction with Professional Services, with focus on projects and business objectives. Focus also on the client and his needs.
- Point of contact for internal clients with the HR area.
- Provide feedback on all HR processes, procedures and initiatives.
- Act as an independent consultant for employees in difficult situations.
- People Care of all the professionals assigned, in relation to: compensation, performance, development, training, etc.
- In charge of 100/150 people approximately.
- Periodic meeting with Leaders and Directors of Accounts to relieve situations, project needs, training gaps, punctual performances, retention, etc.
- Reports, anticipation of situations, close knowledge of people.
- Objectives in metrics of: attrition, hs training, performance, career plan, potential, etc., monthly monitoring.
All applicants are welcome!
- Self-motivated and creative
- Client orientation
- Planning skills
- Problem solving
- Negotiation skills
- Advanced English
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!