Belatrix’s Software Developers play a vital role in helping our global clients to innovate and produce game changing software products. Using an Agile approach, Developers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing. We encourage our Engineers to be outspoken, bringing creative ideas to the table, and ultimately delivering high quality products and a superior experience to our clients.
TECHNICAL LEAD MOBILE (SME)
- Interacts directly with the Client to identify application requirements.
- Participates on estimations and team commitments.
- Plans and determines the best way to implement those requirements in code
- Collaborates closely with QA engineers to identify application weakness, failure points and bugs
- Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
- 5 years of experience developing mobile applications under the iOS platforms.
- 2 years of experience in architecture design for native applications under the iOS platforms
- Deep understanding of agile development principles
- Knowledge in concurrent programming and memory optimization
- Experienced in the best security practices
- Ability to mentor, teach and share.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably with a software company
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering, technical programming or related fields (preferably).
- Agile methodology experience (Scrum) is preferred.
All applicants are welcome!
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!