Belatrix is a privately held software development firm.
We have over 700 satisfied employees working with us in our Lima, Bogotá, Buenos Aires and Mendoza’s offices for firms in the US, Canada, UK and Europe, as well as other areas around the world.
Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. More than 30% of Belatrix’s software engineers are Certified Scrum Masters.
We believe in..
Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Teamwork,Empowerment & Innovation, Teamwork, and Innovation.
We create exciting software products for top companies around the globe!
Agile Software Product Development (including Mobile and Cloud)
Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Revision and drafting of master service agreements and contracts with vendors and service providers.
- Negotiate service agreements by e-mail and/or on the phone with remote clients and/or their legal counsel, primarily in English.
- Ensuring legal compliance: track expirations, legal requirements, limit liability, educate managers to comply, negotiate and hire proper insurance, etc.
- Review and help resolve and prevent legal labor-related issues.
- Act as liaison with outside legal counsel.
- Work directly and closely with the executive management team and board.
- Official degree with the ability to legally represent the company in courts if needed.
- Master’s degree in international law or MBA (or similar) highly desired.
- Good understanding of United States and international contract law.
- Fluent spoken English, excellent written English. Fluent spoken Spanish, excellent written Spanish.
- Deep understanding of Argentine labor laws required. Understanding of Peruvian labor laws would be a plus.
- Understanding of Intellectual Property Protection and Copyright laws.
- Time flexibility: negotiations with clients may need to happen very quickly and sometimes after hours.