Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
Every Microinformatics Analyst at the company does:
- Coordinate and supervise all activities concerning microinformatics of the location/offices assigned.
- Report the tasks of the area and communicate the project status.
- Follow the strategy defined concerning services, support of infrastructure, and microinformatics.
- Follow and supervise the defined policies and processes concerning a good security base for the company, information technology procedures, management of security risks, and prevention of potential viruses.
- Use the selected tools for the appropriate management of: problems arising within the area, implementation of ticket´s system, and processes for interaction with the area.
- Formal education in information technology, careers, computer sciences, systems engineering or similar (Desired).
- At least 3 years of working experience desired.
- Advanced Technical skills and/or knowledge in windows and linux, information security standards, IT governance norms (ITTL, ISO and Cobit)
- Intermediate level of Empowerment expected.
- Advanced Communication skills for inner client interactions (expected)
All applicants are welcome!
- Reading: intermediate/advanced
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!