Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
TECHNICAL LEAD JAVA (FULLSTACK)
Belatrix Software´s Leads play a vital role in helping our global clients to innovate and produce game changing software products. Technical Leads are responsible for conducting, leading and coordinating software development activities throughout the project, including key design decisions for the technology, structure and configuration of the system. They oversee the day-to-day functions of the team. Leaders also conduct training sessions with employees so that they can be equipped with new knowledge and skills to remain current. They also train entry-level employees that will allow them to be on the same level as the team.
- Define and guarantee the system design, architecture, implement automated unit test scripts and best practices for the project.
- Have proficiency knowledge of all the tools and concepts related to the project.
- Be responsible for product definition, and offer added-value ideas.
- Manage tasks by delegating them in other team members and keeping track of their performance.
- Identify, mitigate and report deviations on time about the team tasks and track their resolution.
- Prevent risks, propose solutions and develop mitigation plans.
- Guarantee enforcement of development deadlines and schedules under Software Development standards.
- Develop ensuring strong functionality and optimization; to define and guarantee coding standards.
- Understand expectations set with stakeholders and recognize when issues/events may affect delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
- 2 or more years of experience in similar position.
- 5 years demonstrable Software Development experience in Java
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Java Frameworks. (Mandatory)
- Advanced Knowledge Backend: Maven, Gulp, JUnit, Microservices and others (Mandatory)
- Knowledge with Big Data ( Nice To Have)
- Strong Experience with Agile approaches (XP, Scrum, etc), principles and practices (TDD, automation, simple design, etc.).
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and service oriented architecture.
- Knowledge and experience in different design patterns and architecture.
- Advanced knowledge of Requirements Management tools and development methodologies.
- Problem Solving and decisions making.
- Experience in Managing people
All applicants are welcome!
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX !