Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
We hope from our people high level of commitment, passionate about the daily work, constant Innovation and to be a good team player.
Every programmer at the company:
- Interacts directly with the Client to collect application requirements.
- Participates on estimations and team commitments.
- Determines the best way to implement those requirements in code and codes it.
- Interacts with QA engineers to identify weaknesses in the application and to fix every bug.
- Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
Additionally the senior personnel does:
- Architectural design
- Team mates coaching
- Team mates code review
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
- 3 yeas of experience developing mobile (IPhone)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and Experience as a developer on an agile team Scrum o Agile practices (Continuous Integration, pair programming)
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply – Self-taught person
- Professional Expectations – Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
Tech Skills: iOS
- MUST HAVE at least intermediate level: Proven experience with Objective C, Unit Testing (Nice to have), REST, Security, Authentication, Security Management (code injection), Basic patterns, Antipatrons (Nice to have), .
- Extensive knowledge of programming (OOP, data structures, algorithms, patterns) and general knowledge of systems architecture: databases, client-server, web technologies (JSON, HTTP, XML).
- Experience in dependences (in particular using CocoaPods).
- CI/Deployment, Version control., Device Sensors , Design of Interfaces in Code, Knowledge of Web Services.
- Preferably knowledge and experience with agile methodologies.
- English Level: Intermediate / Advance
- Good communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English proficiency for Semi Seniors/Seniors and Advanced for SME.
All applicants are welcome!
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!