Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
Belatrix Communications team play a vital role in helping our company.
Every COMMUNICATIONS ANALYST at the company does:
- Establishes and implements internal communication strategies.
- Drafts messages or scripts from senior executives for presentations to employees in written format.
- Ensures organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- Plans, edits, and writes content for a variety of internal communication médiums.
- Creates shareable content appropriate for specific networks so employees can help spread messages, content, and links.
- Ensures consistent design guidelines across all web, internal, and external printed materials and platforms.
- Listens to and responds to feedback from staff and adjusts communication content accordingly.
- Handles the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organizational perception and the reputation of Belatrix.
- Works closely with business owners for feedback and approvals on content.
- Collaborates with communications team to plan and schedule communications.
- Measures effectiveness of communications channels and develop plans to increase / maintain readership / participation.
- Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or other related field.
- 2 or more years of experience in similar positions
- Experience implementing internal communication strategies
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, copywriting, and communication skills.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and influence across cultures and geographies.
- Passion for culture-building and employee engagement.
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
All applicants are welcome!
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!