Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
Director of Accounts
Belatrix’s Director of Accounts is responsible for the overall success of the company by developing and maintaining good and profitable relations with the clients, for the motivation, development and performance of assigned leaders, for the appropriate internal management of the company's procedures, policies and IS practices, and for an active participation in the accomplishment of the business strategy.
- Engage in business management by helping the client with best value proposals, and taking care of profitability of projects.
- Create and develop commercial opportunities within his/her accounts by strengthening relations with the client.
- Understand the the company’s Vision and Mission, in order to act as liaison between the client the company and the people, and to build a trustworthy relationship between all parties.
- Engage in project management by helping team leaders choose the correct methodology approach depending on client's needs, build the best teams using the best recruitment practices
- Manage account status reporting to the board of directors, and analyze client satisfaction survey answers to define a plan to mitigate those with a negative score
- Build and sustain high performance teams and good working relationships by supervising leaders performance and guiding team leaders in the accomplishment of clients’ objectives
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
- 3 or more years of experience in similar position . 10 years of experiencience in the field
- Very high level of Management expected
- Knowledge about the Technical skills required for the development of the project (desired)
- Excellent Communication skills for appropriate client interactions, negotiations and presentations (expected)
- Leadership expertise in order to manage a team (highly desired).