Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
Senior SDET Java
- Builds Test Automation strategies and test plans
- Creates test cases and test scenarios using the best test design patterns and testing
- Assesses when Manual Testing or Test Automation is the cost-effective approach
- Identifies the best way of testing based on SUT design patterns / architecture styles
- Understands the SDLC and coded test automation life cycle stages in agil methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Proficient on using the main tools related to the technology stack ecosystem and have strong programming skills.
- Follows and ensures clean code principles: Naming, Remove Duplication, Desig Principles and Design Patterns
- Proficient on code refactoring, debugging and mocking in a TDD and/or BDD OO oriented environment
- Capable of building, deploying and managing its own environment (customizing when required)
- Builds its own testware based on different tools and libraries joining everything together using a main programming language.
- Designs the overall structure of the test automation solution and/or selects and adapts frameworks, libraries and tools used to achieve a good testware architecture.
- Has its own pre-built testware that covers the main Test Automation scenarios, can demo it through presentations and implement it right away, so most of the time spent in research and development is related to cutting edge topics
- Is responsible for designing, writing, and maintaining the test automation software additional tools and utilities.
- Automates all aspects of build, release for continuous integration and deployment including configuration management, infrastructure and containerization automation.
- Strong skills in source control tools and branching strategies.
- Capable to present and explain the Test Automation Universe segmentation and th value of each design pattern used in the testware architecture in simple words.
- Strong knowledge about Test Automation process and key metrics
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
- 4 or more years of experience
We expect from you to be able to help us on:
- Selenium Webdriver
- Selenium Grid
- Appium (Android and iOS)
- Unit Testing Frameworks (Junit or TestNG)
- BDD frameworks (cucumber-JVM)
- Jenkins CI
- Web API coded test automation
- Test Data Management
- Coded Test Automation approaches and patterns
- Delivering coded test automation services
- Internal training and coaching
- Developing organizational coded test automation solutions
- Technical interviews for new SDET – Java candidates
- Commercial presentations and prospects assessments / surveys
- Coded test automation cutting edge topics R&D