Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
- 3 or more years of experience as a developer engineer
- 1 year of experience as a Build Engineer (Nice To Have)
- Advanced knowledge and experience working on Java, C#, C++, Net (Mandatory)
- Experience in Scripting languages: Python, Perl, Bash, ANT (Mandatory)
- Experience of working with code repositories: Bitbucket, GIT and SVN (Mandatory)
- Experience in continuous integration build systems: Cruisecontrol, Jenkins, Hudson (Mandatory)
- Solid understanding of Maven and standard Maven plugins (Mandatory)
- BBDD: MySQL (Mandatory)
- Desired experience in container platforms such as Docker, OpenShift or Google Container Engine. (Nice To Have)
- Working understanding of cloud computing platforms such as AWS (Nice To Have)
- Advanced knowledge and experience developing mobile iOS/ Android and others (Nice To Have)
- Agile Methodology: Scrum
All applicants are welcome!
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!