You'll be the one to understand and improve the customer journey at Belatrix. Understanding how visitors move through the funnel, creating hypothesis to make the journey better and helping the sales team identify potential leads will be you main objectives.
- Set up, QA and run A/B tests using multiple tools.
- Set up, QA and run usability tests.
- Ensure tests get up and running, and willing and able to help product and marketing team interpret results and present them to management without bias
- Segment contacts and visitors lists to identify potential interests, helping potential clients move through the funnel
- Create automated programs to keep lists up-to-date and coherent
- Create, run and share reports for different stakeholders at the company
- Plan, design, implement and analyze experiments across various channels including but not limited to email, social, mobile and display.
- Innate interest in learning about customers behavior through both numbers and qualitative data
- Intermediate understanding of statistics
- Sufficient graphic editing skills to be able to modify graphics to create test variations
- Ability to view source code
- Google Analytics and other sources of data
- A/B testing platforms
- Excel (Pivot tables)
- Database administration
- Engineering background is a plus
- UX knowledge is a plus
All applicants are welcome!
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!