Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
Support to the team. Organize data and generate deep customer insight in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness
Technical /Professional Skills
- Analytics sales metrics:
- Pich data to examine
- Generate analytics and share them with sales leads and reps to provide answers to different questions
- Make sure data is clean, accurate, and complete
- Look for Data Automation
- Generate reports and dashboards to enable sales leaders take decisions based on real information to address revenue growth
- Platforms and systems:
- Own CRM and sales tool
- The goal is for these assets to deliver value to the sales team in a scalable, flexible fashion
- Sales Process performance:
- Review all the sales process from end to end. Look for improvements
- Enable sales team with high efficiency and measurable process
- Lead and Opps management:
- Following up on leads a seamless, cost-effective, and collaborative process towards generating a higher conversion rate
- Excellent verbal and written English skills are required
- Knowledge of requirements management best practice, and ensures these practices are used.
- Customer-focused with strong commercial acumen and results orientation.
- Knowledge of project management principles.
- Demonstrable ability to scope and set priorities for product development and enhancements through managing and influencing other stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment, both locally and remotely.
- Ability to think strategically, tactically and laterally on position and future direction.
- Takes ownership of issues, tasks and problem solving.
- Bachelors/Masters/Advanced degree in related field specialized training, or equivalent work experience.
- Agile practices
All applicants are welcome! We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!