Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
Belatrix’s Software UX designers play a vital role in helping our global clients to innovate and produce game changing software products. Using an Agile approach and the classical UX process, designers participate in all phases of the designing effort, including user research, requirements gathering, strategy definition, mockup design and end user testing. We encourage our Designers to be outspoken, bringing creative ideas to the table, and ultimately delivering high quality products and a superior experience to our clients.
Every UX designer at the company does:
- Interacts directly with the Client to identify application requirements.
- Participates on estimations and team commitments.
- Plans and determines the best way to translate those requirements into wireframes and mockups.
- Collaborates closely with developers to deliver style guides and assets.
- Discuss his work with the end Client and arguments his decision.
- 2 years or more of experience in similar position
- Bachelor's degree in industrial design, graphic design (desirable) computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (with experience in UX)
- Agile methodology experience (Scrum) is preferred.
- Strong visual design skills
- Ability to identify usability problems and create innovative solutions.
- Ability to understand the user needs, perform user research, analyze surveys and user test results.
- Extensive knowledge in design patterns, user-centered design process, accessibility.
- Ability to create sitemaps and user flow diagrams, user stories and wireframes, interactive prototypes.
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to work simultaneously across multiple projects