Belatrix’s Software Developers play a vital role in helping our global clients to innovate and produce game changing software products. Using an Agile approach, Developers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing.
- Interacts directly with the Client to identify application requirements.
- Participates on estimations and team commitments.
- Plans and determines the best way to implement those requirements in code
- Collaborates closely with QA engineers to identify application weakness, failure points and bugs
- Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint
- 5+ years of experiencies in similar positions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
- Mockito (Nice To Have)
- Mongo DB (Nice to Have)
- Unit Testing
- Puppet (Nice to Have)