Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
Belatrix’s QA Engineers play a vital part in co-developing innovative software for our clients. Using an Agile approach, QA engineers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing
- To skillfully work to achieve the client’s and team needs and goals, with total quality orientation.
- To be a team player working remotely for a project, defining, developing and implementing test plans and test cases/scripts; also reporting defects and suggesting improvements.
- Hands on quality software engineers’ opportunities, requiring skills beyond writing test scripts and finding bugs.
- 4 or more years of experience in similar positions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering, technical programming or related fields (preferably).
- Expertise in Coded UI, C# (Nice To Have)
- Strong research and communicative skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues effectively.
- Correctly label and report bugs for tracking purposes.
- Expertise in Automation Testing, like Selenium or Cucumber.