- A copywriter's main job is to write persuasive, often sales-oriented, copy. In addition to writing, they may also be asked to edit copy, lay out Web pages, post copy to websites, meet with clients and conduct research. Copywriting takes many different forms, from concise slogans to detailed proposals.
- Journalism student or recent graduate with 6 months or more of experience as a copywriter .
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products or services .
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy .
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets .
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills .
- Be highly self-motivated and well organised .
- Have an eye for detail .
- Fluent in english, ability to write , communicate using telephone calls, presentation tools and email
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!