Belatrix’s QA Engineers play a vital part in co-developing innovative software for our clients. Using an Agile approach, QA engineers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing.
- To skillfully work to achieve the client’s and team needs and goals, with total quality orientation and applying company standards.
- Developing, executing and maintaining master test plans and test cases/scripts.
- Reporting defects and suggesting improvements.
- Hands on quality software engineers’ opportunities, requiring skills beyond writing test scripts and finding bugs.
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- A blend of creative and logical skills with particular focus on detailed oriented.
- Strong research and communicative skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues effectively
- Correctly label and report bugs for tracking purposes
- Knowledge on differente tracking issue systems
- Expertise in functional/manual and regression testing, test case management, performance testing tools (Web: Mandatory. / Mobile: Desired)
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position, preferably with a software company, creating and developing testing projects, applying different testing strategies and tools and ensuring completion of testing within scheduled timeframes and goals.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering, technical programming or related fields (preferably).
- Agile methodology experience (Scrum) is highly preferred.
- English desired (Not required)
All applicants are welcome!
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!