The Technical Consultant at Belatrix acts as a conduit between sales and delivery, translating customers’ business vision and strategy into solutions, and driving the technology evaluation part of the sales process. This role works as an integral member of the sales team, serving as the key technical advisor and advocate for our services during the sales process. As the technical face of the Sales team, the Technical Consultant should be articulate, quick on their feet and comfortable interacting with potential customers the value of the Belatrix People and its Professional Services.
This is a great professional growth opportunity by meeting and working with some of the brightest minds in technology and business as you will be interacting with world-class CTOs, CEOs, CIOs, architects and technologists.
We are looking for a top performer who can establish & maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our most strategic clients, and who exudes a passion for understanding the needs of the customer and articulating the value of Belatrix’s People, Services and Solutions in meeting those needs.
- Supports the Business Developer and/or the Director of Account by taking a consultative role in the customers’ evaluation processes, including answering all technical questions, troubleshooting and detecting new business opportunities.
- Develop strong technical relationships within the various customer teams, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Be able to convey the value of Belatrix's People and its Services through many mediums, including phone, presentation, and live/online Round Tables and case studies.
- Evaluate Prospects
- Preliminary Analysis of requirements
- Speak at field events to both technical and non-technical
- Coordinate Round tables and Case Studies presentation.
- Suggest Team Composition
- Lead project estimations
- Write Formal Proposals
- Assist to the projects Kick-offs
- Develop Case Studies
- Collaborate with Marketing in Content Management.
- Aggregate feedback from customer meetings and be able to convey that to Sales, Director of Accounts and Professional Service
- Ability to grasp complex technical information, interpret, and articulate to audiences of varying technical levels.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate ideas- both technical and non-technical.
- Experience and/or comfortable presenting to and interacting with customers at all levels – engineering to C level
- Naturally possesses a sense of ownership and can calmly respond in matters of urgency
- Have a deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- Curious about cutting edge technologies and technology trends
- Ambiguity tolerance
- Commercial orientation
- Software Engineer with more than 6 years’ experience