Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork and Innovation. We're in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
We hope from our people high level of commitment, passionate about the daily work, constant Innovation and to be a good team player.
- Interacts directly with the Client to collect application requirements.
- Participates on estimations and team commitments.
- Determines the best way to implement those requirements in code and codes it.
- Interacts with QA engineers to identify weaknesses in the application and to fix every bug.
- Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
- 3 or more years of experiencie in similar positions.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
- Experience developing mobile IPhone / Android and others
- Proven experience with Swift, responsive design.
- Extensive knowledge of programming (OOP, data structures, algorithms, patterns) and general knowledge of systems architecture: databases, client-server, web technologies (JSON, HTTP, XML).
- Knowledge of Web Services.
- Preferably knowledge and experience with agile methodologies.
All applicants are welcome!
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!