Belatrix Software´s Scrum Masters play a vital role in helping our global clients to innovate and produce game changing software products. Using an Agile approach, they encourage our Engineers to be outspoken, bringing creative ideas to the table, and ultimately delivering high quality products and a superior experience to our clients. Lead Scrum Masters are responsible for the project success and they propose and accomplish consensus about the Project standards, methodologies and guidelines.
Every Scrum Master at the company does:
- Collaborate with team work definition and supervise the management.
- Understand and plan high complexity software requirements plan, coordinate and follow up the team activities.
- To advice, coach, tutorship and motivate the team members.
- Obtain and Manage the necessary resources and tools for the Project development.
- Update and administrate the Project plan execution.
- 2 years o more of experience in similar position
- Bachelor's degree Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields.
- Scrum Master´s Certification.
- Advanced knowledge of Requirements Management tools.
- Problem Solving and decisions .
- Experience in Managing people.
- Experience with Java development .
- Experience in Development .
- Methodologies Advanced.
- English language skills.