Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
Belatrix’s Software Developers play a vital role in helping our global clients to innovate and produce game changing software products. Using an Agile approach, Developers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing. We encourage our Engineers to be outspoken, bringing creative ideas to the table, and ultimately delivering high quality products and a superior experience to our clients.
Every programmer at the company:
- Interacts directly with the Client to collect application requirements.
- Participates on estimations and team commitments.
- Determines the best way to implement those requirements in code and codes it.
- Interacts with QA engineers to identify weaknesses in the application and to fix every bug.
- Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
Additionally the senior personnel does:
- Architectural design
- Team mates coaching
- Team mates code review
- 2 or more years of experience in similar position
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
- Advanced knowledge of PHP and HTML 5
- Experience with PHP frameworks, unit test and documentation
- Advanced knowledge of design patterns and architecture
- Advanced knowledge of SQL instructions and databases in general
- General knowledge of templates and content management system (CMS)
- General knowledge of security and optimization
- Advanced knowledge of front-end technologies (preferably)
- Advanced english language skills (preferably)