Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Belatrix’s QA Engineers play a vital part in co-developing innovative software for our clients. Using an Agile approach, QA engineers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing.
Every tester at the company does:
- To skillfully work to achieve the client’s and team needs and goals, with total quality orientation.
- To be a team player working remotely for a project, defining, developing and implementing test plans and test cases/scripts; also reporting defects and suggesting improvements.
- To create a professional relationship with clients and teammates based on a good communication skills and practices
- Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
Senior level Project Leads drive the following:
- Coaching team to ensure growth and professional success
- Review team software development code
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
- 2 or more years of experience in similar position
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- A blend of creative and logical skills with particular focus on detailed oriented.
- Strong research and communicative skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues effectively.
- Correctly label and report bugs for tracking purposes
- Expertise in functional/manual and regression testing, test case management, performance testing tools, preferably automation testing tools.
- Agile Methodology.