Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
Belatrix’s Software Developers play a vital role in helping our global clients to innovate and produce game changing software products. Using an Agile approach, Developers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing. We encourage our Engineers to be outspoken, bringing creative ideas to the table, and ultimately delivering high quality products and a superior experience to our clients.
Every programmer at the company does:
- Interacts directly with the Client to identify application requirements.
- Participates on estimations and team commitments.
- Plans and determines the best way to implement those requirements in code
- Collaborates closely with QA engineers to identify application weakness, failure points and bugs
- Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably)
- 4 or more years of experience in similar position
- Ability to propose technologies to solve complex requirements
- React JS and SPA
- WEB Services/microservices
- Advance CSS (Saas, PostCSS, Grid CSS, Flexbox)
- Basic Knowledge in infrastructure web, FrontEnd, Webservices, APIs, Service Workers.
- Experience working with Git / Github / Bitbucket repositories.
- Experience with RxJS reactive programming
Nice to have:
- Management of Git, node, npm
- Knowledge about cloud development (Google / aws / azure)
- Docker knowledge
- Websocket knowledge
All applicants are welcome!
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!