Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
SME Developer ETL
Belatrix Software´s SME Developer ETL
play a vital role in helping our global clients to innovate and produce game changing software products. Using an Agile approach, they encourage our Engineers to be outspoken, bringing creative ideas to the table, and ultimately delivering high quality products and a superior experience to our clients. Lead Scrum Masters are responsible for the project success and they propose and accomplish consensus about the Project standards, methodologies and guidelines
- Write Stored procedures and queries, optimize existing stored procedures taking in consideration performance and maintainability, ability to understand the database model and it's relationships. ETL is a plus.
- Design Database architecture and propose the best technology/tools to implement the Database model.
- Interacts directly with the Client to identify application requirement.
- Participates on estimations and team commitments.
- Collaborates closely with QA engineers and Developers to identify application weakness, failure points and bugs.
- Coaching team to ensure growth and professional success.
- Maintain high quality coding standards through peer review.
- Apply established coding/style standards and actively suggest improvements
- Table value function
- Common tables expression
- Dynamic SQL
- Store Procedures
All applicants are welcome!
- 4 + years of experience in Development area
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably)
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!