Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
SENIOR IOS DEVELOPER
We hope from our people high level of commitment, passionate about the daily work, constant Innovation and to be a good team player.
Every programmer at the company:
- Interacts directly with the Client to collect application requirements.
- Participates on estimations and team commitments.
- Determines the best way to implement those requirements in code and codes it.
- Interacts with QA engineers to identify weaknesses in the application and to fix every bug.
- Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
- At least 4 years of experience developing mobile IPhone.
Tech Skills: iOS
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and Experience as a developer on an agile team Scrum o Agile practices (Continuous Integration, pair programming)
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply – Self-taught person
- Professional Expectations – Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
- MUST HAVE at least intermediate level: Proven experience with Objective C, Swift 3, Push Notifications, Unit Testing, REST, Security, Authentication, Security Management (code injection), Basic patterns / Antipatrons, has published at least one application.
- Extensive knowledge of programming (OOP, data structures, algorithms, patterns) and general knowledge of systems architecture: databases, client-server, web technologies (JSON, HTTP, XML).
- CI/Deployment, Version control., Device Sensors , Design of Interfaces in Code, Knowledge of Web Services.
- Knowledge and experience with agile methodologies.
All applicants are welcome!
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!