Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
SENIOR QA AUTOMATION
Belatrix’s QA Engineers play a vital part in co-developing innovative software for our clients. Using an Agile approach, QA engineers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing.
- To skillfully work to achieve the client’s and team needs and goals, with total quality orientation and applying company standards.
- Developing, executing and maintaining master test plans and test cases/scripts.
- Reporting defects and suggesting improvements.
- Hands on quality software engineers’ opportunities, requiring skills beyond writing test scripts and finding bugs.
- API Test
- Ruby (Nice to Have) and Java
- Sinatra(Nice to have).
- Page Objects Pattern (Nice to have).
- Mobile Testing: Appium
All applicants are welcome!
- 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably with a software company, creating and developing testing projects, applying different testing strategies and tools and ensuring completion of testing within scheduled timeframes and goals.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering, technical programming or related fields (preferably).
- Agile methodology experience (Scrum) is preferred.
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.