Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
Belatrix’s QA Engineers play a vital part in co-developing innovative software for our clients. Using an Agile approach, QA engineers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing. We encourage our Engineers to be outspoken, bringing creative ideas to the table, and ultimately delivering high quality products and a superior experience to our clients.
Every QA at the company:
- To skillfully work to achieve the client’s and team needs and goals, with total quality orientation.
- To be a team player working remotely for a project, defining, developing and implementing test plans and test cases/scripts; also reporting defects and suggesting improvements.
- Hands on quality software engineers’ opportunities, requiring skills beyond writing test scripts and finding bugs
- Developing, executing and maintaining master test plans
- Debugging software through systematic testss
- Applying company standards
- +3 years of experience in similar position
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
- Knowledge in automation tools like Selenium
- +3 years testing experience with good understanding of successful testing in an Agile (SCRUM) environment.
- Proven experience reporting defects and verifying bug fixes.
- Strong hands on experience with QA methodologies, or prior QA experience.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple teams.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a high-paced and informal environment.
All applicants are welcome!
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad, working with Scrum and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!