Belatrix’s Software Developers play a vital role in helping our global clients to innovate and produce game changing software products. Using an Agile approach, Developers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing. We encourage our Engineers to be outspoken, bringing creative ideas to the table, and ultimately delivering high quality products and a superior experience to our clients.
Every programmer at the company:
- Interacts directly with the Client to identify application requirements.
- Participates on estimations and team commitments.
- Plans and determines the best way to implement those requirements in code
- Collaborates closely with QA engineers to identify application weakness, failure points and bugs Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
- 4 + or more years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably).
- .Net Core 2.0 or superior
- Web API
- Web Sockets, REST
- Postman / SoapUI
- NoSQL , Storage
- Azure/ AWS PaaS (Nice to have)
All applicants are welcome!
We offer excellent working environment, professional development, top training, being part of great teams, challenging and international projects, opportunities to travel abroad and the best working conditions and facilities.
We welcome all applications and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
BE PASSIONATE, BE BELATRIX!