Belatrix is a privately held software development firm. Our mission is to be a passionate global partner delivering software innovation to enhance our client's aspirations and to be a truly great place for career and personal success. Belatrix’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Commitment, Empowerment & Trust, Teamwork, and Innovation. We’re in search of talented, passionate software developers to join our team.
Belatrix’s Software Developers play a vital role in helping our global clients to innovate and produce game changing software products. Using an Agile approach, Developers participate in all phases of the development effort, including design, requirements gathering, and end stage testing. We encourage our Engineers to be outspoken, bringing creative ideas to the table, and ultimately delivering high quality products and a superior experience to our clients.
Every SQL Developer at the company does:
- Interacts directly with the Client to identify application requirements.
- Participates on estimations and team commitments.
- Plans and determines the best way to implement those requirements in code
- Work with data architects as new data available in ODS
- Work with data architects to tune complex SQL and ensure database is used correctly
- Work collaboratively with application developers and project leaders in defining,designing,developing and implementing technology solutions to improve business functions
- Demonstrates the software behavior to the end Client after the end of each sprint.
- 10 or more years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems, software engineering or related fields (preferably)
- Expert in T-SQL skills and with SQL SERVER 2014 and 2016
- Experience using perfomance monitoring tools like MS, Red Gate, Idera etc
- Experience with full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Solid understanding of SQL SERVER locking